Monday, August 24, 2015

Critical fracture

Last weekend I suddenly noticed that body rigidity was lost during a ride on my Brompton M3L.

When I stopped riding and checked the flame and other parts, I found a crack and fracture in the rear flame. 

It's a serious injury!

I took my Brompton M3L to Wada Cycle immediately. The Brompton experts of Wada told that they've never seen such a case. The rear flame will be sent to Mizutani (Brompton authorized importer in Japan) and they will scrutinize.

A return is not yet scheduled. Brompton, come back!


Updated on Sep. 3, 2015:
My Brompton has come back! But it cost US$280 (34,000 JPY) !

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete